- The baby can feel pain during an abortion.
- Abortion can seriously affect, even end, a woman's fertility.
- The abortion pill has been known to cause serious side effects and is not a simple, painless one-step process.
- There can be serious complications from abortion including sterility and even death.
- Most abortions are performed on women who's life and health are not endangered by their pregnancy.
- Babies at only 6 months of development, sometimes even less, have survived and developed into healthy, happy individuals.
- Few Partial Birth Abortions are performed to 'save the mother's life' and in fact, may endanger a woman's life or reproductive health.
- Partial Birth Abortions have been performed several times the rate admitted to by our government.
- Most women eventually regret having an abortion
- Of those who regret having an abortion, a significant number suffer serious long-term emotional and mental illnesses.
- There are more people waiting to adopt healthy babies than there are babies to go around.
- Abortion always stops a beating heart.
- You can learn about the stages of Fetal Development simply by clicking on Prenatal and Fetal Development .
Did You Know . . .
Toll-Free 24 Hour Hot-Line 800-550-4900