We're not just talk.
As vital as having someone to confide in can be, sometimes it all comes down to more practical matters. At Birthright we are prepared to help you meet a number of other needs as well.
Birthright helps a woman build on the positive. Its many practical services give her the support she needs to work out the problems associated with her pregnancy.
- Free Pregnancy Tests-If you think you might be pregnant, we can give you a free pregnancy test. Results are strictly confidential.
- Help Seeing The 'Whole Picture'-It can be difficult to clearly see what needs to be done first. At Birthright our compassionate advisors can help walk you through the process step by step.
- Confidential Medical Referrals-Birthright can refer you to doctors, hospitals and clinics which provide dependable, low-cost medical care.
- Other Professional Services-Our resources include social workers, psychologists, clergy, adoption specialists and other sources of professional help.
- Practical Help-Birthright can help with housing arrangements, provide you with maternity clothes and a layette for the baby, and help find appropriate community resources. All Birthright services are FREE.
Reach out for hope...call Birthright.
Toll-Free 24 Hour Hot-Line 800-550-4900